Meadowbrook Golf Course began as a 9 hole, par 36 course in 1962. In 1995, this course was restored and rejuvenated, making it one of the most beautiful golf courses in the area. Mr. Tim Liddy designed our new 18 hole, par 71 golf course with all ages and skill levels in mind. Our bent grass greens have been constructed to very strict USGA specifications. Each hole has four tee stations, allowing every level of play. Plush fairways, magnificent greens, and beautiful lakes make your experience at Meadowbrook both challenging and pleasurable.
Whether it is a business or family outing, or simply a satisfying round of golf with your friends, our staff hopes you will find Meadowbrook Golf Course to be the course of your choice.
We want your experience to be safe and enjoyable one at Meadowbrook. To help ensure this, we ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
- Golfing groups are a maximum of 4 persons.
- Shirts are to be worn at all times. Soft spikes are required and are available in the Pro Shop.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks.
- Obey all cart rules. You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a cart.
- Rangers will patrol course to help eliminate slow play.
- No personal coolers or alcoholic beverages are to be brought to the course.